10 February, 2007

Shhhhh....Playing in Study Hall




Shhh…don’t tell anyone. Today during study hall, my seventh graders and I played on my computer. (Love my Mac!) Opened up Photobooth and let the kids take lots of photos. We had so much fun. Aren’t they just the cutest kids?

I am so glad that the Lord has allowed me to fall in love with my students so quickly and so deeply. I look at these faces every day and my heart is full of joy. I am burded for them...for all they have to face every day and the big decisions they make. I pray that their hearts would be turned to the Lord and they would walk in His ways.

Our school has set aside this coming week as Spiritual Emphasis Week, beginning each day with a special chapel service. Have been praying lots lately for wisdom. Wisdom to know the best way to share the love and the sacrifice of our Savior to my students. Wisdom to not let an opportunity to pass by. Sometimes I imagine what heaven will be like (been doing that lots lately) and I can’t entertain the thought of anyone I love not being there. I pray many would be brought to the foot of the cross. There would be no greater joy….

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie,

I love the pictures! I'm glad you got to meet my husband, Tully. He has regaled us with lots of stories from Jos. May God bless your ministry in Nigeria!

Dawn Stoudemayer

Anonymous said...

Check out my blog - you have a prize on its way!

Anonymous said...

Hello Mrs. Julie! I miss you all so very, VERY much! I hope that everything is going well.
Lots of love, Jessica