10 August, 2007

The Hilton





One of my very favorite places in all of Jos Is out near Liberty Dam. It is an abandoned hotel (the Hilton, actually). The hotel was never finished. I love to go there for some peace and quiet. There I can climb to the very top and throw rocks off the balcony. One side provides a view of the water...the other a view of rock formations. It is a great place to think and pray. During rainy season, I enjoy watching the thick dark clouds roll in and then racing down the stairs to try to make it to my car before I am soaked. Some days I make it, most days I don't!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to be on the top of that hotel with ya! It looks so cool. Thanks for all the posts. I am enjoying them. I am so glad you are all safe back home. We are praying for all of you. Love, Elizabeth