25 November, 2007

♥, Lauren

- I still manage to be fascinated at God's awesome will for our lives.
- He never gives us more that we can handle.
- And those big challenges that seem to be hurled at us... we are prepared in small steps for them.
- Although the tasks set before us can be very difficult and seemingly impossible, we must always remember that Jesus will provide us with the strength that we do not have on our own.
- Prayer is always the key in any circumstance. Being a teenage girl, I love to talk, and i've found that God is the One who always listens.
- Today's society asks us to have open minds. While this can be considered either positive or negative, may we continually have open hearts.


[Since I refused to write anything more for our prayer letters, I decided to write a few thoughts on the blog.
Disclaimer: Most of you will not fully understand the circumstances surrounding these thoughts, so just take them generally.
♥, Lauren]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren, thank you for sharing. truly. you spoke words i needed to grasp and hold tight to today. Blessings to you for allowing God to use you now (not waiting for when you're an 'old lady' like me! :) Love to all, Rebecca

Mayberry Family said...

Lauren, it makes my heart happy to read this. It's amazing how much God has grown you up and used you already (and I don't know the half of it). As I sit here holding my baby girl it is my prayer that she is used as you are and understands that she is being used and that she ALWAYS has someone to talk to and know that she is being listened to. You are awesome and God will and has used you for good just as His word says. Love you and miss you!
Heather