22 November, 2007

So Thankful For.....

*America - my home country
*a husband who is full of integrity and unconditional love
*music...of all kinds to fit my many, ever-changing moods
*a home filled with laughter
*an almost teen daughter who is learning to cook...and willing to share what she makes
*the internet which helps me stay in touch
*faithful supporters who bring such encouragement through letters, prayers, finances, and care packages
*friends who help me conjugate verbs for a good laugh
*special places I go to spend time all alone
*my 'baby' who dissects snakes with her pocket knife and yet still loves to cuddle
*students I call friends
*grace that cost Him so much
*a successful bore hole dig
*Nigeria - the country I call home
*a daughter who loves deeply, still
*and the blessing of another year of life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

still.

Anonymous said...

r u sure it is still??? i dont think so

Anonymous said...

i think its still

Anonymous said...

i think anonymous comments are outweighing the other one. and it's that last opinion that matters the most anyways.

Anonymous said...

not still... always.