16 September, 2007

Because

Invited the 9th grade class over Friday night...

...because we had extra popcorn and kool-aid to share.

...because 18 freshmen can spice up a weekend.

...because when you laugh together, you strengthen bonds.

...because they need a place to hang out.

...because it is nice to share a different relationship with them now that I am no longer their teacher.

...because I couldn't say "no" when one of them asked if they could all come over.

...because they are lots of fun!

...because I miss them like crazy!


...just because.

2 comments:

Mayberry Family said...

Looks like ya'll had fun! You look great! I've been waiting to see a picture for a while. Awesome! I miss ya'll and am praying for ya'll. Maybe one day we'll all be together again! I REALLY want to send ya'll a package, is there anything specific you want or need?

Bunches of Love!
Heather

Anonymous said...

just rite, because...they are the best