16 December, 2007

Goodbye, Beautiful One





One of my dear eighth graders is leaving us! She will be going to another school very, very far away. So, of course, we had to have a party! The eighth grade girls all piled into our house. They quickly turned our front room into a pretty cool dance floor. The music blared, the girls "exercised" and I hope we helped provide a wonderful memory.




Dearest J-
I remember when I first met you. I thought to myself, "Self, that is one beautiful girl!" Your smile has often brightened my day when I would see you first thing in the morning beside the science room. Your laughter is contagious and sometimes I had a difficult time staying in control when I would hear you laugh in class. I appreciate your honestly. Now when I think of you, I not only see your outward beauty, but also your beautiful heart. Thank you, my sweet J for loving your friends and your English teacher so very much! I love dearly and will miss you (and your dance moves) like crazy! When you are so far away and wondering what your Hillcrest family is doing, be assured that we are missing you. Godspeed to you.
With much love-Mrs. P

No comments: