01 December, 2007

My Other Girls



My 8th Grade Girls.
Love them.
Lots and Lots.

They are silly.
They are LOUD!
They are moody.
They are precious.

Thursday afternoons after school we gather for an hour and a half to eat, chat, try to help others figure out life issues, pray for and encourage each other. They will talk about most anything! They are rarely quiet or still. Coming from all over the world, they have a bond that goes beyond race, religion, likes and dislikes. Last week I watched them divide into small groups to pray together, I was amazed at the tenderness I heard in their voices. They are so very precious to me.

I love you Jeneba, Layal, Samantha, Anna, Jessica, Michelle, Funmi, Heather, Francine, Esesua, Nubwa, Ashley, Anica, Janel, Karita, Amelie, Manyil, Chinelo, Sarya and Anulika.

No comments: