25 December, 2007

Merry Christmas

"And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. "
~Dr. Seuss




"...and you shall call his name Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. And the Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end."

3 comments:

Jewel said...

I'm new to your post, but have enjoyed reading about your life on the misson field. My husband have been on a few short term missons in Haiti. I've been once. Which is why I find your life so interesting. Your family is such a blessing.
God Bless
Jewel

Sarah said...

Julie,
I found your blog through Rebecca Sower's blog and realized that I took a class from you at a Scrapbook Expo in Atlanta I think. I really enjoy reading about your family's service to the Lord. I have had you all in my prayers since I found this. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. Thanks for your devotion to Christ and obedience to his call. It's really inspiring.

Cherilynn said...

i love the new pictures! (lauren's hair - WOW!)
i pray you had a wonderful Christmas!
i can't wait to see you this summer!

Love and prayers!
Cheri